||Sudan – Khartoum
Manage & execute ideas for existing Mass voice products and newly launched Mass products after 4 months from launch date (as part of management process). Coordinate the marketing effort of these Mass products by performing the following duties.
|Main Duties & Responsibilities::
- Manage and execute Mass marketing plans and programs, both short and long range and coordinate at all stages with ENG, IT, FIN, Sales.
- Maintain the balance for all value propositions between all existing Mass products.
- Monitor success of Mass products based on factors such as market appealing, serviceability, VIP customer experience etc.…
- Monitor monthly, quarterly and statistical reports against business targets for the specific offers & promotions.
- To create and develop internal and external awareness for existing Mass products and services.
- Monitor and re-vamp existing products to help achieving the target KPI’s
- Continuously monitor overall market for newly launched competition offers, satisfaction, threats, recommendations etc.
- Identify Mass loyalty, retention and churn issues at regional/local levels and rectify these issues for timely resolutions and co-ordinate with other departments
- Monitor competition in their overall activity along with possible internal/external factors that may affect (Customers/MOU/revenue) KPI.
- Develop new plans and idea’s to reduce churn among Mass segments.
- Prepare and conduct analysis to understand reasons behind churn.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and statistical reports on returnees/churn/revenue/usage.
- Manage voice related devices as per the market needs (i.e. bundles/handsets)
- Drive loyalty through new promotions and deep understanding of customer’s profiles.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regulatory requirements on Information Security.
|Competence & Qualifications::
- B.Sc in Economics or relevant field.
- 2 years experience in business development.
- Relevant professional Marketing/Business qualification essential.
- Having previous strong track record of success in major new product launches.
- Highly developed communication and reporting skills (verbal and written) in both Arabic & English .
- Planning analysis skills.
- Highly developed skills in use of relevant IT packages including Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Design skills in research and evaluation.
- Influencing Skills.
|Note: you will be required to attach the following: