|Main Duties& Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute HAC marketing plans and programs, both short and long range and coordinate at all stages with ENG, IT, FIN, Sales.
- Maintain the balance for all newly value propositions between all HAC products.
- Monitor success of HAC products based on factors such as market appealing, serviceability, VIP customer experience etc.
- Monitor monthly, quarterly and statistical reports against business targets for the specific offers & promotions (for 3 months from date of launch).
- To create and develop internal and external awareness for all new HAC products and services.
- Monitor and drive new additions market share/regions against the target.
- Continuously monitor overall market for newly launched competition offers, satisfaction, threats, recommendations etc.
- Identify HAC new activation, & revenue issues at regional/local levels and rectify these issues for timely resolutions and co-ordinate with other departments during the first 3 months.
- Monitor competition in their overall activity along with possible internal/external factors that may affect (New additions/MOU/revenue) KPI.
- Develop new plans and idea’s to acquire & stimulate HAC segments.
- Prepare and conduct analysis to understand reasons behind increase/decrease in new additions market share
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and statistical reports on new activations/revenue/usage.
- Develop & manage voice related devices as per the market needs (i.e. bundles/handsets)
- Drive loyalty through new promotions and deep understanding of customer’s profiles.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regulatory requirements on Information Security.
- Responsible for the security, Confidentiality & Integrity, of all information assets within his/her responsibilities in accordance with the company’s Information Security Policies.