||Sudan – Khartoum
Accountable for effectively and efficiently operating and maintenance of Zain SD Charging Systems and its peripherals.
|Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and operate All Zain Charging System network nodes (prepaid) effectively and promptly react to all network-related faults. This includes the actioning of all alarms and trouble tickets and adherence to procedures.
- Liaise with Contact Center support persons to resolve prepaid subscriber related problems.
- Produce predefined statistics required against Charing Systems O&M.
- Carry out regular and ad-hoc system/equipment maintenance on Prepaid Billing system.
- Record and maintain system data models, processes, work-flows and configuration changes.
- Adhere to processes, procedures, activities and systems for accurate recording and reporting of system operation, maintenance, outages and downtimes.
- Liaise closely with internal customers to ensure that planned outages to the billing system minimize the risk of de-stabilization to the business.
- Coordinate with vendor support problem reporting and any upgrade of billing software releases that are required to keep the business systems up to date and to minimize the risk of de-stabilizing the business.
- Be aware of and understand the steps to take contained within the system contingency plans.
- Assist with training for the customer care resources.
- Develop associated scripts for operation and maintenance.
- Responsible of Charging Systems backups and reterival .
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regulatory requirements on Information Security.
|Competencies & Qualifications:
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field .
- Previous experience of maintaining, configuring and operating Ericsson Charging Systems.
- Good knowledge of Shell Scripts.
- Knowledge and experience of SUN OS.
- RDBMS skills is advance.
- Ability to interpret and apply best practice methods/processes.
- Excellent innumeracy and analytical skills.
- Management of external suppliers and software/hardware vendors
- Conflict handling and resolution skills.
- Change management.
- Highly developed communication and reporting skills (verbal and written) in both Arabic and English.
- Highly developed skills in use of relevant IT packages including Excel. Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to impart knowledge to others in a 1-2-1 and 1-2-many environment.
|Note: you will be required to attach the following: