|Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with DW/BI team, DBAs, and consultant to define the conceptual system design requirements into a technical design consisting of job flows and program specification.
- Work closely with customers, colleagues, and stakeholders to identify and maximize opportunities to utilize data warehouse and intelligence systems to improve business processes, and determining how decision support systems might assist in addressing their needs, and then translate these needs into system requirements and designs.
- Direct system process, including planning and monitoring system development efforts, coordination activities with other groups, reviewing deliverables, and communicating status with management.
- Work with DW/BI team members in solving the range of interoperability issues that may exist in the DW/BI environment.
- Constructs and maintains the data processing back end, ensures the timeline, currency, quality, and integrity of the data in the data warehouse, and provides consistency and synchronization across all platforms.
- Has key responsibility for ensuring organizational balance and system coherency between desktop/client and data warehouse/ business intelligence systems back-end processing activities.
- Coordinate with corporate internal and external audit functions and follows up with implementation based on audit recommendation.
- Adhere to processes, procedures, activities and systems for accurate recording and reporting and provide all reports, data and analysis required.
- Responsible for the upgrade of data mart and business intelligence systems and services releases that are required to keep the business systems up to date and to minimize the risk of de-stabilising the business.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regulatory requirements on Information Security.