||Sudan – Khartoum
Responsible for managing Commercial roadmap implementations ,mapping business requirements into charging system and billing features , perform testing to validate products implementations , manage vendor delivery quality , Performs the roles of technical project manager and insure alignment between convergent billing team internally and business partners externally
|Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Testing all products and promotions to insure that Products Specification Documents is implemented as required.
- Implementation of tariff and rates on billing and charging systems.
- VAS short codes tariff implementation in Billing and charging systems.
- Applying new packages and prices in billing system.
- Implementing Dealers new commissions in billing system.
- Responsibility of testing activities is carried out in accordance with defined processes.
- Coordinate and manage Commercial projects between Zain and Vendors.
- Technical management of outsourced software development activities.
- Alignment of technical solution to business requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regulatory requirements on Information Security.
|Competencies & Qualifications:
- B.Sc in Computer/Telecommunication Engineering or Computer science.
- Strong UNIX systems administration, database and programming skills.
- Previous experience of Project Management is mandatory
- Previous experience of (2 years minimum) in programming and database.
- Telecommunication knowledge and at least basic knowledge of mobile telephony systems
- Sun Solaris experience is recommended .
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Team player
- Debugging Skills
- Testing Skills
- High Creativity
- Good influencing skills
- Highly developed skills in use of relevant IT packages including Excel. Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Highly developed communication skills verbal & written in both Arabic & English.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with key suppliers/customers.
- Ability to troubleshoot system problems, know how to analyze Application, system and database log files.
|Note: you will be required to attach the following: