||Sudan – Khartoum
Is responsible for collecting, analyzing , presenting IT KPIs and observing and tracking IT systems performance , to ensure quality of service to Zain products.
|Main Duties & Responsibilities::
- Responsible of collecting, analyzing and presenting IT KPIs.
- Documenting a performance plan that includes measures, desired results, and standards.
- Conducting ongoing measurements and observations to track IT systems performance and exchanging ongoing feedback on performance to systems owners.
- Make sure all IT systems and policies into compliance with the quality system requirements and compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
- Tracking products and promotions performance to avoid negative impact (system stability).
- Meeting projects objectives in order to achieve company strategy and goals
- Vendor ,suppliers and contractors management.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regulatory requirements on Information Security.
|Competence & Qualifications:
- B.Sc in Computer/Telecommunication Engineering or Computer science.
- Previous experience of (2 years minimum) in relevant role.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of IT telecom applications.
- Strong knowledge in managing, dealing with databases.
- Excellent understanding of business processes, fraud management and business rules.
- Highly developed communication and reporting skills (verbal and written) in both Arabic and English.
- Knowledge in UNIX systems and programming skills.
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Team player.
- Testing skills
- Highly developed skills in use of relevant IT packages including Excel. Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with key suppliers/customers
- Ability to plan, monitor and control projects.
|Note: you will be required to attach the following: