||Sudan – Khartoum
|Basic Information: Accountable for effectively and efficiently managing the operation of Zain’s billing system so as to provide accurate and timely billing of the company’s customer base.
|Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and monitor the TABS billing system.
- Ensure that other mobile operators are billed for traffic passed over the Zain network.
- Carry out regular and ad-hoc Reports on billing system.
- Produce system statistics against a pre-defined set of matrix reporting requirements.
- Record and maintain system data models, processes, work-flows and configuration changes.
- Adhere to processes, procedures, activities and systems for accurate recording and reporting of system maintenance, outages and downtimes.
- Accountable for post-paid Billing production.
- Manage relationships and agreements with contractors, suppliers and partners
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regular requirements on Information Security.
|Competencies & Qualifications:
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering .
- Strong knowledge and experience of RDBMS.
- UNIX systems administration and programming skills
- Mobile Telecommunications background is desirable.
- Miniumum 2 years of experience in relevant field .
- Ability to interpret and apply best practice methods/processes
- Analytical skills.
- Conflict handling and resolution skills.
- Highly developed communication and reporting skills (verbal and written) in both Arabic and English.
- Highly developed skills in use of relevant IT packages including Excel. Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to impart knowledge to others in a 1-2-1 and 1-2-many environment.
|Note: you will be required to attach the following: 1. Resume/CV